The Annual Fund
Unrestricted Funds = Unlimited Potential
A student’s experience is enhanced from donations to the Annual Fund, as tuition alone does not cover the cost of a DIS education.
It takes a community to create a nurturing and engaging learning environment for our students. While tuition provides a financial base, your donations help to ensure that students receive the most enriching experience possible at DIS. Annual Fund donations help support a wide variety of projects from classroom initiatives, learning materials, facility enhancements, and learning support for our students.
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is the School's yearly campaign to raise funds supporting the daily operating budget. As an non-profit, independent school, DIS looks to bridge the gap between operating expenses and tuition revenues.
How Can Donations Help?
Annual Fund contributions make a signficant and immediate impact on all educational programs, and allow the school to respond to priorities including:
- enhancing the breadth and depth of the academic and co-curricular programming that have always been hallmarks of a Dallas International School education
- attracting and retaining the most talented faculty and staff from around the globe
- providing financial aid for a socioeconomically diverse community of students, from financial aid to assistance with technology
- continual upgrades at our two campuses to promote greater safety and health resources
- affirming our commitment to creating an inclusive learning environment
To make a donation to the Annual Fund, click here
WAYS TO GIVE
ANNUAL FUND LEADERSHIP GIVING LEVELS
$50,000 and above
Red and Blue Club:
$1,000 - $2,499
Up to $999
September 1, 2022
Pre-schedule your North Texas Giving Day Annual Fund gift
September 22, 2022
North Texas Giving Day & Annual Fund Kickoff
November 29, 2022
December 31, 2022
End of Calendar Year Gifts
June 30, 2023
Annual Fund pledges due