The Annual Fund
Unrestricted Funds = Unlimited Potential
A student’s experience is enhanced through gifts to the Annual Fund, as tuition alone does not cover the cost of a DIS education.
Since 1991, Dallas International School has been generously supported by our community of parents, Board members, alumni, alumni parents, grandparents and friends. Philanthropy plays a critical role in providing the excellence of a unique, experiential DIS education. While tuition provides a financial base, your gifts provide the needed support to ensure an intellectually engaging and challenging curriculum that prepares students for a life of intellectual excellence.
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is the School's yearly campaign to raise funds supporting the daily operating budget. All independent schools are faced with this same need - to make up the difference between costs and tuition. Contributions help to close this gap that exists between tuition and the actual cost of a DIS education. The Annual Fund touches all aspects of the School as it represents approximately 2% of the overall operating budget.
Where do donations go?
Annual Fund contributions make a tremendous and immediate impact on all educational programs, and enable the school to respond to urgent and ongoing operational priorities including:
- enhancing the breadth and depth of the academic and co-curricular programming that have always been hallmarks of a Dallas International School education
- attracting and retaining the most talented faculty and staff as well as continuing to secure salaries and benefits for all
- providing financial aid for a socioeconomically diverse community of students, plus new and increased financial aid requests and the necessary technology for students in need
- outfitting our two campuses with greater safety and health resources for in-person learning
- affirming our commitment to school-wide programs in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion
Your tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund will support and enhance the joyful learning environment students experience each day. Every donation, large or small, is essential and greatly appreciated.
To make a donation to the Annual Fund, click here
ANNUAL FUND LEADERSHIP GIVING LEVELS
$50,000 and above
Red and Blue Club:
$1,000 - $2,499
Up to $999
September 13-22, 2021:
Pre-schedule your North Texas Giving Day Annual Fund gift
September 23, 2021
North Texas Giving Day
Annual Fund Campaign opens
June 30, 2022
Annual Fund Campaign closes; All pledges due.