At Dallas International School we educate our students to be global citizens.
- Students in grades Pre-K2 through 12 receive a bilingual French and English education.
- In high school, DIS offers the option to pursue an advanced bilingual diploma, with IB curriculum taught in English.
- Third language instruction includes: Spanish, Mandarin, and German.
- With over 33 nationalities represented at DIS, students are exposed to many cultures and perspectives.
- Together the French and American curriculum give students a diverse, global education.
- The exchange program in high school allows students to discover a new country while continuing their studies at a partner school.
By teaching more than just the essentials, we prepare students for college and beyond.
Lower Campus Admission Preview
Come attend a presentation of our school at our lower campus and meet our wonderful teachers at this open house event.
Pre-K 2 through 4th Grade
Saturday, October 23rd
10:30 am-12:30 pm
Location: Churchill campus, 6039 Churchill Way
Register for the event here.
Join the Facebook event here.
Upper Campus Admission Preview
Come attend a presentation of our school at our campus and meet our wonderful teachers at this open house event.
9th - 12th Grade International Baccalaureate Program
Thursday, November 4th
9:30 am-11:00 am
Location: Waterview Campus, 17811 Waterview Parkway
Come join us online for a Virtual Admission Preview!
Online previews will be held regularly throughout the fall.
Click here to register for one of our events.
Mrs. Kerry Briard
Director of Admission
Ms. Malika Kimatshoeva
Advancement Coordinator - Admission