At Dallas International School we educate our students to be global citizens.
- Students in grades Pre-K2 through 12 receive a bilingual French and English education.
- In high school, DIS offers the option to pursue an advanced bilingual diploma, with IB curriculum taught in English.
- Third language instruction includes: Spanish, Mandarin, and German.
- With over 33 nationalities represented at DIS, students are exposed to many cultures and perspectives.
- Together the French and American curriculum give students a diverse, global education.
- The exchange program in high school allows students to discover a new country while continuing their studies at a partner school.
By teaching more than just the essentials, we prepare students for college and beyond.