As Easy As "Un, Deux, Trois"
We know that finding the right school is important for your child's development. Studies have shown that foreign language immersion in primary years elevates a student's ability to succeed in other academics. Dallas International School is the only school in North Texas that believes in full-immersion education, starting with bilingual classes in preschool all the way through the French and International Baccalaureate programs in high school.
Prospective students and families, we invite you to discover what makes Dallas International School unique. Learn about our bilingual education, diverse international student body, small class sizes and highly qualified teachers and staff.
Through our rigorous Advanced Bilingual International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs, we create global citizens in our increasingly interconnected world.
Give your child the gift of a Global Education, right here in Dallas!
New for 2020-21 school year! French Immersion Program for grades 1-3 with no prior exposure to French
to register for our January 18 information session!
- DIS teaches in two languages: French and English.
- DIS offers a French Immersion program for grades 1-3, no prior French required.
- DIS teaches other languages, including Spanish, German and Chinese.
- DIS enseigne en deux langues: français et anglais.
- DIS offre un programme d'immersion française pour les niveaux CP-CE2; sans connaissance du Français requise.
- DIS enseigne d'autres langues : l'espagnol, l'allemand et le chinois.
For more information, please call the Admission Office at 972-991-6379 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.