The world today is more interconnected, interdependent and intercultural than ever. Dallas International School prepares its students to become global citizens who are able to engage in world challenges, and lead successful and fulfilling lives.
By offering the highest standard of educational excellence through the French and International Baccalaureate programs, Dallas International School students graduate with confidence and knowledge gained from a highly rigorous, multilingual education that can lead to careers around the world – and to a more culturally enriched life.
DIS Mission Statement
Dallas International School educates students of all backgrounds to contribute to a dynamic world with its internationally renowned curriculum, multiple language instruction and exposure to diverse cultural views.
DIS Core Principles
Dallas International School’s rigorous academic program, administered in multiple languages, successfully integrates the renowned French national curriculum, the best practices of American education and the comprehensive International Baccalaureate program.
This intellectual experience involves the entire Dallas International School family of students, teachers, staff and parents and creates a unique learning environment that upholds our core principles.
We believe that academic immersion in more than one language combined with a multicultural environment cultivates:
- Respect for others and their ideas
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Appreciation of one’s cultural identity
- Excitement for and openness to other cultures
We believe that a challenging and innovative academic program cultivates:
- Critical and creative thinking
- Intellectual curiosity and love of learning
- Solid learning methods and a sound work ethic
- Balance of intellectual, emotional and physical development
We believe that an encouraging and positive environment cultivates:
- Integrity and fairness
- Confidence and leadership
- Compassion and generosity
- Civic and social responsibility