At Dallas International School we educate our students to be global citizens.
- Students in grades Pre-K2 through 12 receive a bilingual French and English education.
- In high school, DIS offers the option to pursue an advanced bilingual diploma, with IB curriculum taught in English.
- Third language instruction includes: Spanish, Mandarin, and German.
- With over 33 nationalities represented at DIS, students are exposed to many cultures and perspectives.
- Together the French and American curriculum give students a diverse, global education.
- The exchange program in high school allows students to discover a new country while continuing their studies at a partner school.
By teaching more than just the essentials, we prepare students for college and beyond.
Are you ready to begin your journey?
Ms. Kerry Briard
Deputy Head of School, Director of Advancement
Ms. Malika Kimatshoeva
Admission Manager Churchill Campus grades pre-K2-4 972-991-6379
Ms. Maggie Chan
Admission Officer Waterview Campus grades 5-12 469-250-0001